IF: Silent

This is inspired by our very hot November weather.

very hot Sunday afternoon + cold soda + pail of water = not bad

Pail



And here's our turtle, sleeping on a Sunday afternoon.  (it can get really boring in an aquarium, I guess)

Img_0614


EDIT:  I've been making a bunch of illustrations to update my portfolio and I think this one fits Silent too.


EDIT:  Thank you for all the comments! Really appreciate it!

Theses prints are already in the shop.  Please check them out --> http://society6.com/ninyanernel

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool illustration and love your terrapin. I had a red eared terrapin for 15 years...lovely pets

roberto M. said...

I like it!
good illustration!!!

DSM said...

well done!

Beth Niquette said...

As dreary and rainy as it is here in Oregon State--I really enjoyed this drawing of yours! lol Due to the oddity of our weather this summer--well, we didn't really have one. (sigh)

Cindy D. said...

Wow, I love your style. Such great lines and color, and such a cool, laid-back pose. Really lovely.

j rose said...

wow. impressive.

Post a Comment